Open exclusively to active United States Stampede customers.
If you’re a Stampede customer doing business in the United States and you’ve got what it takes to master the challenges that selling presents every day of the year, you just might earn the opportunity to attend the 2017 Masters Tournament in Augusta, Georgia— all expenses paid for by Stampede!
That’s right. You might not win the fabled Green Jacket but you just might get the chance to see golf’s leading players swing away, recover, chip, and putt their way to a championship in one of professional golf’s four major championships. But to get there, you have to first show that you’ve got what it takes to be a Stampede Sales Master! If you think you do, then grab your clubs and read on!
HOW DOES A DEALER EARN POINTS?
- Masters Program Points will be awarded for the purchase of each qualifying products from Stampede.
- Points are based upon product purchase price.
Bonus points can be earned by attending a Big Book of AV Tour event.
- Dealers can earn 2500 points for each sponsoring vendors booth they visit during a Big Book of AV Tour event. If they visit all ten then they would earn 25,000 points. In addition they can earn 1,000 points for each training session presented by a sponsoring vendors during a big book event.
- Earn an additional 1,000 points for each manufacturer training session attended during a Big Book of AV Tour event.
- Periodically Stampede will offer Double Points promotions. During these limited time promotions double points will be awarded for purchases of qualifying products during the promotional time period.
Call your Stampede sales manager at 800-398-5652 today to place your order!
What do you win
The top resellers of qualifying Christie, LG, NEC & Sharp products WIN one all-expense paid trip to the 2017 Masters Tournament in Augusta, Georgia. The top 3 overall resellers as well as 1 random reseller also win. Each all-expense paid trip includes round trip airfare, three nights of hotel accommodations, meals, and a two-day pass for the 2017 Masters Tournament (April 8th and 9th).
2nd PLACE PRIZES
9 prize winners will be randomly drawn from all dealers participating in the Masters Promotion:
• 2 Sets of Callaway Golf Clubs
• 2 TaylorMade Drivers
• 2 Laser Range Finders
• 3 Sets of Titleist Pro V1 Golf Balls
© 2016 Stampede All Rights Reserved