Stampede Presentation Products, Inc. is dedicated to encouraging and developing women within the ProAV marketplace. We have created Leadership AV to introduce young women to the ProAV industry and career opportunities within.
Leadership AV’s mission is to introduce the ProAV industry as a career option to female college students currently enrolled in a four year bachelor degree program entering their junior or senior year. The focus will begin locally and evolve to include international internship opportunities. Our goal is to convert two or more participants to full-time employees annually as employees of Stampede Presentation Products or within the global Pro-AV market.
Leadership AV Internships Currently Accepting Applications
- January 30, 2019 – May 30, 2019
- January 29, 2019 – May 30, 2020
During the academic year, Leadership AV connects students with a Stampede mentor who will guide them in learning about the professional audio visual industry and international distribution. Students attend industry and professional development workshops and interact with industry experts in open discussions. The program includes a competition day, when selected partner teams’ will present a final project presentation to be judged by a panel of Stampede executives and distinguished guests. Winners will be chosen based on the quality of their presentations. The winning team will be awarded an opportunity to attend InfoComm International®. InfoComm International® is the trade association representing the professional audiovisual and information communications industries worldwide.
- Earn real-world experience and knowledge through coaching sessions with an industry mentor.
- Gain a practical understanding of U.S. and global business practices.
- Collaborate with senior industry executives, analyze business problems and gain hands on business experience.
- Share new knowledge and present results during monthly sessions.
- Build job search skills, including presentation, communication, and advanced interviewing.
By the end of the program, students gain a better understanding of U.S. and International business practices, expand their professional network and improve skills such as problem solving, teamwork and public speaking.